Zombie Shooter Tap Defense Gameplay Review

Let's review Zombie Shooter Tap Defense Game on android.

I usually don't like the chubby art in the zombie genre. The reason being it feels like mocking the zombie genre. And this game shows you why I am right about it. Most of the time such games are nothing but chaos in terms of the gaming. And they seem to be more focused on the wrong side of the defense to be honest. And it seems like tap defense like idle game is not what I'd expect from the game.

Here's one level that you should check out. I personally didn't managed to record more levels because I got bored after one level itself. I had no interest in keeping more than one level of the game as it was about to take my interest away.






What I liked about the game? That it's funny. And there is nothing more to the game. It would get you bored in few minutes if I am being honest. But do you like chubby art? Do you like made for kids type games? Do you want to waste your time? Do you mind playing dumb game like this? If yes is your answer then you should download.

I'd recommend you to check out Zombie Shooter Tap Defense Gameplay on Android.

Leave a Reply