EverTale Action Adventure RPG Gameplay Review

Let's review evertale RPG on android. If you like action and adventure RPG, trying to save kingdom from monsters, then you may like this RPG the most. The reason being this RPG has pretty good retro game graphics, audio and game flow that can be good for those who are into RPG for some time.

Here's one level that you can take a look at.



It gets difficult as you move ahead. And it definitely has limited resources to level up. So they are locking you into the pay to level up and then win type of scenario after level 10 or so of game. 

Upto 2nd level that's not noticeable from how I have seen it. 


So if you are fan of retro design like games, then you may like this RPG. Though I won't say I played it enough but you can check out more videos on this game in my RPG playlist and decide for yourself. I personally didn't find it that crazy for this RPG. 

Leave a Reply