Eternity Legends RPG Gameplay Review

Let's review Eternity Legends RPG on android.

I usually don't like those MOBA style RPGs where users are travelling in horizontal road trying to kill the creature one after another. I have noticed that some of the characters take some time to level up. And the default character however gets automatically leveled up.

Here's the level one that gets you an idea on how this action RPG is about.




The game has pretty much interesting graphics and also it has option to auto upgrade as you finish the levels. I'd recommend this game for those who tend to play long hours PVP games. There seems to be that option of PVP in the game too. Atleast it does for android version of the game.




At the end, I have a lot to say about the game. I didn't managed to get a lot of time playing the game to be honest. I have missed many small things in the due process while playing. It is pretty quick on gameplay and you have to unlock characters and upgrade along the way. So in terms of game experience it finishes pretty quickly.

I'd recommend you to check out Eternity Legends RPG on Android.

Leave a Reply