Dead Trigger Gameplay Review

Let's review Dead Trigger Game on android.

What if your city gets attacked by zombie infection? This is the premise of dead trigger. Here you are given a character and you are supposed to go through buildings and rescue people by cleaning up the hoard. Though there is not much of a story in this version. So it takes you from one place to another while you are having hoard from both direction. A bit difficult game if you ask me but it's worth playing if you are into zombie gaming.

Check out the first level and see how the dead trigger keeps you busy killing zombies.




Once you finish the simple first level, you are going to be more deep into the zombie killing. And then second level becomes more difficult. Also the speed of the zombies increases from here onward. On 4th level it becomes harder more.




I loved the graphics. I am fine with ads and the forceful purchase requirement. I cant keep up with that but it's a good game and worth going for if you want to pay for in items. Overall I'd recommend the game if you are into zombie killings.

I'd recommend you to check out Dead Trigger Gameplay on Android.

Leave a Reply