Heroes Defense Tower Defense Gameplay Review

Let's review Heroes Defense Tower Defense Game on android.

In past I have played many tower defense games and I have managed to write about them. However a lot of them were pure boring and added nothing into the overall gameplay experience. I won't say this one is one of them. But this one has pretty bad graphics. Like really really bad graphics that you won't be feeling much of the tower defense game like this.

For example check out this level and see if you like the way heroes are designed in this tower defense.






Did you like the graphics of this type? Honestly I don't know if this is the type of the graphics I would want to play for like few hours of game. I think they need to hire some better graphics artist. And change this from something good and realistic instead of the chubby art. So I think this game is only worth it if you like this type of graphics. I honestly can't stand much of it at all.

I'd recommend you to check out Heroes Defense Tower Defense Gameplay on Android.

Leave a Reply