Into the Dead Gameplay Review

Let's review Into the Dead Game on android.

What if you are in the middle of nowhere and all you have to do is run from the zombies? I know this is pretty much scenario with almost every zombie game. The scenario can be pretty common but the gameplay makes the real difference. Here the into the dead, you start with no weapon and just run away from the zombies. And if they catch you then you are gone. Like dead. You just have to reach a specific destination before they catch you.

Here's one level for you to check out. It has pretty simple gameplay and I didn't covered everything in one gameplay so you have just one video to check out for sample for now.






It takes time for you to earn the dogs, weapons and other stuff that can protect you from zombies. For someone who is into zombie killing I found this game pretty basic and has too many instance to go down. Like running is not my mental strong suit so I didn't like this game to be honest I'd prefer any other games instead. 

Graphics is good the gameplay scenario is also good. But I didn't like whole game as is though. I am sure many others would like it because they may find it fun. 

I'd recommend you to check out Realm Defense Hero Legends Tower Defense Gameplay on Android. 

Leave a Reply