The Alchemist Code RPG Gameplay Review

Let's review The Alchemist Code RPG on android. I wanted to try out the RPG which has some sort of the kingdom war type feel. And found the alchemist code. This RPG is perfect for those who like soldiers and wars type of the game system.

You may find the first level of the game pretty interesting. You should definitely try the first few levels of get the feel of how the game is going to be. It has gameplay where you choose the tile on which the player fights. Check it.




If you like this type of the fight with turn based strategy RPG. This is a good game that may be a bit slow on progress. But a good game that can keep you engaged for hours.




I personally loved the story and the graphics. Though the tile based RPG action game take some time to get used to. I found my time to be good enough spending on the simple gameplay and progressing through story.

I'd recommend you to check out The Alchemist Code game on Android.

Leave a Reply