Empire Warriors TD Tower Defense Gameplay Review

Let's review Empire Warriors TD Tower Defense Game on android.

I was exploring for new TD games and found this empire warrior game. I am surprised that this game is paid. And after playing the game and realizing how the game progresses slowly and has nothing of value. I feel bad for those who paid. I got it for free during the free release which the playstore runs every now and then.

Check out the first version of the game and see the type of graphics of the game. You may not like the TD level of this type of game.





As you move ahead, you have to upgrade the heroes and acquire the new heroes in the due process. I'd say that game of this type can be fun to try out only if you are not paying for it. So check out the second level in the game and decide.





Graphics is pretty poor. You won't even like the heroes. And also it can be pretty shallow the game is in terms of the features for the hero powers. You can check it out and see for yourselves if you like the game.

I'd recommend you to check out Empire Warriors TD Tower Defense Gameplay on Android.

Leave a Reply