Delivery RPG Gameplay Review

Let's review Delivery RPG on android.

There are some of the weird retro style RPGs out there. And this one from korea is pretty interesting yet weird. Here you are playing the role of the delivery guy. And also fighting the creatures along the way. And also raising the girl in the meant time. So check out the first level to see how it works in terms of the journey in 1st level.




As you move to new levels, you would get new items and things to work with. And it can be pretty fun to use them. Creatures can be pretty interesting to kill while trying to balance the controls. So check the 2nd level out. 




I don't know if you may like the game or not but I kind of loved the process that happens in between the level 1 to 2. I just can't get my head around the graphics as well. So I'd recommend checking out the gameplay and then decide if the game is for you. I found some of the levels pretty fun to play. 

I'd recommend you to check out Delivery RPG on Android. 

Leave a Reply