Shadowgun Legends Gameplay Review

Let's review Shadowgun Legends Game on android.

I am sure you have played many FPS games where the lead character plays the bounty hunter. This game is pretty much on the same line. But they have limited campaign levels. Like 17 or so. And the rest is purely on the PVP war games and the other online battle arena type modes.

However the campaign type levels are not bad either. The levels are pretty well crafted and you get to earn things that can get you to purchase the weapons.

Here's level one that you can check out and you can definitely consider watching if you wish to download and play.





First level just gives you idea of the chaos you are in and what are some of the things that are expected from you. So the second level gets another bounty hunting mission. You can check that level below and see how much fun it is going to be.




I loved the graphics. I loved the campaigns. I loved the war games too. It's a good game but has limits on weapons which forces us to buy it to support the game. I don't mind watching ads to buy them but no such option there.

I'd recommend you to check out Shadowgun Legends Gameplay on Android.

Leave a Reply