Dino Hunter Gameplay Review

Let's review Dino Hunter Game on android.

If you remember in past I have reviewed the those sniper dino hunt type games. And I found another one recently in the Play store. So I thought I should be reviewing some of them here. Here's one more game that gives you only sniper and gets you to kill some of the deadliest dino that you can encounter. Out of which only one dino is harmless and most of the dino that you are going to find out here are pretty much going to attack you back.

Here's one level that you can check out if you want to play. It's first level and pretty simple to get you acclimated into the game.




Don't go by the first level though, second level is not that easy where you have to beat the 3 dinos that come at you.





The game seem to have a good graphics. Though I have found the sniper to be limiting for my gameplay. I wish we could have something more powerful to work with. But that aside the game is good as long as you reach the T rex stage. What's that? You can find out soon ;)

I'd recommend you to check out Dino Hunter Gameplay on Android.

Leave a Reply