Lost Journey Gameplay Review

Let's review Lost Journey Game on android.

Do you like solving puzzles based on the physics? I am sure you do. And if yes, then this is one game you should be checking out. Though I personally could not finish much levels ahead. In fact it turned out to hard and also navigation in and out of the game was hard.

So check out how the first version worked out for me. Let me know if you have found it hard.





I got pretty much stumped up on this level. I do managed to finish it though. But it was kind of tough in it's own way. I think lost journey was meant to be pretty difficult game and they only kept one level easy.




I like the graphics. I like the music and the character. I think the level 4 was pretty difficult for my taste. And so I decided to avoid playing.

I asked for the refund because finding navigation in and out was hard. Levels were hard and in fact their low price promo was not worked out for me. So I decided to move to not play the game.

I'd recommend you to check out Lost Journey Gameplay on Android.

Leave a Reply